Application for the PhD Positions for Ireland students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Trinity College Dublin in Ireland.
The programme is open to Ireland students who wish to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university. Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their education at Trinity College Dublin.
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s university on the world stage. Recognized for its transformative research and education conducted at the frontiers of disciplines, Trinity is ranked 61st in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2013.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to Ireland students.
- PhD in Quantum transport for magnetic devices
- Strong overall motivation and a keen interest in theory and computation, as well as in interdisciplinary work between physics and materials science. Previous experience in UNIX/Linux environment and with programming in either Fortran and/or C/C++. Ability to work independently and also function as an active and efficient team player. Good writing skills.
- Previous knowledge of density functional theory and/or electronic structure methods will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience with micromagnetic methods is also welcome
- Students must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken the English language.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Applications must include a cover letter detailing how you meet the selection criteria for the post, together with a CV and the name and contact details of at least two referees (e-mail address). Informal inquiring and applications should be sent to Prof. S. Sanvito (Trinity College Dublin, [email protected])
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below