Application for the PhD Positions for Poland Students in Poland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology in Poland.
The programme is open to Poland students who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022. The university will provide all the following: Four-year fully-funded fellowships, Participation in international conferences and exchange programmes, and Scientific equipment of the highest quality
Founded in 1918, the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Science is currently the largest non-university biological research centre in Poland. The Institute focuses on issues directly related to health protection and improving the quality of life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to applicants from Poland.
- You are an enthusiastic student with a strong interest in Life Sciences
- Your degree is in biology, biotechnology, medicine, molecular medicine
- You hold a Master degree.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Students must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students must have good command on written and spoken the English language.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To capture this educational opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology.
Application must include:
- Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 5 January, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below