Application for the PhD Positions for Poland Students in Poland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Warsaw University of Technology in Poland.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support high-potential candidates who want to undertake the doctoral programme at the university. Warsaw University of Technology will provide each doctoral student a monthly scholarship of PLN 2,372. It is paid for the entire period of education at the Doctoral School (also during summer holidays), for a maximum of 4 years. Doctoral students receiving a doctoral scholarship are covered by compulsory retirement and disability pension and accident insurance.
he Warsaw University of Technology is one of Poland’s leading institutes of technology and one of the largest in Central Europe. It employs 2,453 teaching faculty, with 357 professors. The student body numbers 36,156, mostly full-time. There are 19 faculties covering almost all fields of science and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree offered by the university.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- The applicants must have to meet the necessary academic requirements.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18th July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below