Application for the PhD Positions for Singapore Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National University of Singapore.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the Post-doctoral or PhD degree programme at the university. The National University of Singapore will provide a Competitive salary, tax benefit, and welfare package for deserving students.
Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and the Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the national research university of Singapore. It is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore and is consistently ranked within the top 20 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Post-doc and PhD in Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security.
- Applicants must have to enrol in the Post-doc and PhD degree programme.
- Applicants must have a strong Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) from a reputable university. Master’s Degree preferable and may be compulsory for selected programmes.
- Students whose Bachelor degree(s) are not from NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTDmust take the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- Students whose undergraduate language of instruction is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must complete the application form to study for Post-doc and PhD degree at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants should prepare and send their CV and cover letter to the following contact email Arash Pashrashid ([email protected])
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 6, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below