Application for the PhD Positions in Bone Cell-Specific Functions of Ferroportin in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Heidelberg University in Germany.
The central aim of this project is to identify the mechanisms whereby cell-autonomous alteration in osteoblast and osteoclast iron content may affect bone remodeling and impair bone quality. Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
Heidelberg University is a public research university whose aim is to generate knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations while maintaining an open mind and tolerance toward persons and ideas. It is one of the best public colleges in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Germany applicants are eligible.
- PhD degree in Dissecting the bone cell-specific functions of ferroportin (FerrOS/6).
- The ideal candidate should have an MSc in life sciences, biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, or related subjects; The applicant must be highly interested in working with murine models and preferentially have a background in cell biology, molecular biology, or biochemistry.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree with remarkable results.
- A proof of German or English language skills are required to enroll at the university.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To enroll at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
Application must include:
- Attach your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees, two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below