Application for the PhD Positions in Experimental Electronic Materials in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the North Carolina State University in USA.
The funding programme aims to attract international students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the USA. The North Carolina State University will provide a handsome salary package to the eligible candidates for the academic session 2020/2021.
North Carolina State University is a leading public research university with more than 36,000 undergraduate and graduate students. It has excellent strength in engineering, statistics, agriculture, life sciences, textiles, and design.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD programme in the area of experimental electronic materials.
- Must have a condensed matter physics background.
- Must have taken prior courses in quantum mechanics and solid-state physics and be interested in working full time on the experiments in the lab.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Candidates must have a previous year degree.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the North Carolina State University. After that, you must have to send the following documents to Dr Vashaee at dvashae-at-ncsu.edu.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below