Application for the PhD Positions in Food and Future Landscapes in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Food Transitions 2050 in New Zealand.
The PhD scholarship is open for all domestic and international students that reside in New Zealand at the time of application towards a PhD programme at an NZ university or college of their choice. The selected candidates will be given a tuition fee and a yearly stipend. The applicants that win this scholarship will be receiving tuition fee support and a $28,000 NZD p.a. tax-free living stipend.
The Joint Postgraduate School Food Transitions 2050 is a new partnership initiative between five research organizations located in the Canterbury region: the University of Canterbury (UC), Lincoln University (LU), Plant & Food Research, Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research, and AgResearch.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students that are NZ citizens or residents or people already living in NZ are eligible to apply for the position.
- Students can undertake a PhD programme in microbiology, entomology, chemical ecology, and molecular ecology in an NZ university or college they want to study at.
- The applicants must be domiciled in the Canterbury region during their studies.
- The applicants must apply by the deadline.
- The applicants can apply by 31st January 2022 if only the position has not been filled by the first deadline, i.e. 5th November 2021.
- The students must meet the entry criteria for a doctoral programme at the university and hold an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or a related field.
- The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university they want to join.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants can visit the website of the university or college of their choice and follow its application procedure. Then, to apply for the PhD positions, the applicants can click on the ‘Apply Now button of the position they want to apply for.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide academic transcripts, proof of citizenship/nationality, CV, and other common supporting documents required by the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below