Application for the PhD Positions in Plasma and Combustion Research Laboratory in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Mississippi State University in USA.
The programme aims to encourage highly motivated and hard-working applicants interested in working on multidisciplinary projects in the areas of combustion, chemical kinetics, and plasma physics. Mississippi State University will provide two PhD positions with fully-funded positions in Plasma and Combustion Research Laboratory (PCRL) starting from fall 2021 in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
Founded in 1878, Mississippi State University is a comprehensive, doctoral degree-granting institution with a nationally and internationally diverse student body. It provides a wide range of opportunities and challenges for learning and growth.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about the nationality please contact the employer.
- PhD positions are available in Plasma and Combustion Research Laboratory (PCRL) in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Must have a Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or any relevant fields, with outstanding academic records.
- For the first position, the ideal student has experience in experimental combustion at high-pressure as well as optical/laser diagnostics techniques for flow and species measurements.
- For the second position, the ideal applicant is someone with expertise in high-performance computational modeling for low-temperature plasma with application in chemical synthesis, surface treatment, or ignition/combustion.
- For taking admission, applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the positions, interested applicants are encouraged to complete the application form. If they have any questions about these positions, please contact Dr. Omid Askari at askari-at-me.msstate.edu.
Application must include:
- Must provide a CV and cover letter including qualifications and motivation for applying and 2 recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below