Application for the PhD Positions in Water Resources in South Africa – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
The educational award aims to help and support talented students who want to participate in the PhD degree programme at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of KwaZulu-Natal will provide the educational fund to the eligible student for this funding programme.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, or UKZN, is a university in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with five campuses. The University was founded in 2004 after the merger of Natal and Durban-Westville University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from South Africa.
- PhD degree programme in Water Resources at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering or relevant fields.
- For taking admission at the University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Unabridged CV,
- Previous year degrees and other completed courses, work experience, and a list of degree projects/theses,
- Project proposal/Research proposal describing:
- Brief description of a proposed project, including key questions, background and importance of the topic, aims and objectives and tentative methodological approach.
- Candidates have written motivation for seeking the position.
- What makes you suitable for the project in question?
- Why are you interested in the field/project described in the advertisement?
- These documents should be sent to Dr. Joy Tuoyo Adu at [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 8, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below