Application for the PhD Positions for Domestic Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Munster Technological University in Ireland.
The programme is open for Ireland students who want to pursue PhD degree coursework at the Munster Technological University. The Munster Technological University will provide the awards of €24,000 per annum and includes university fees of up to a maximum of €6,000 per annum and is tenable for 4 years.
The Munster University of Technology is a multi-campus technology university that contributes to the community by offering academic programmes that foster student growth and opportunities, education and science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Ireland.
- Must be graduates are holding or expecting a First Class Honours (1.1) or a Second Class Honours (2.1) degree in Agricultural Science, Plant Science, Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Must have good quality knowledge of a programming language such as C++, Python, or R is extremely desirable.
- Must know about modelling biological systems.
- Must have good communication skills in the English language (oral and written).
- Must have a full EU drivers licence is highly desirable.
- PhD degree programme in improving the MoSt grass growth model to predict the environmental impact and improve on-farm grass growth prediction.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission at the Munster Technological University in the PhD degree programme.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 26, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below