Application for the PhD Scholarship in Advanced Nanomaterials for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The studentship is designed for the brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The University will provide an award amount of up to $31000 per annum for three years to the high achieving candidates.
Established in 1887, RMIT University offers various degree programs such as bachelor, graduate, research, diploma and English. The aim of the university is to provide financial support and help you gain practical experience and strong employment prospects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian or international students are eligible to join the program.
- PhD degree in Advanced Nanomaterials.
- have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in a PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact Dr Lei Bao ([email protected]).
Application must include:
- A cover letter, a copy of electronic academic transcripts and a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below