Application for the PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the RMIT University in Australia.
Scholarships are available for those candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree program and interested in researching how tumors in the lung stimulate a local inflammatory response. The scholarship will be awarded worth Up to $30,000 per year for a period of up to 3 years.
Founded in 1887, RMIT is an Australian public research university. It is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. It offers many courses in different fields of study. It is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PhD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and International student are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have a first class Honors degree (or equivalent) in biological or biomedical sciences or related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for PhD by research at RMIT University.
PhD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- A passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, CV, work reference letter.
- Applications will close when final candidates are selected.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below