Application for the PhD Scholarship in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Technical University of Denmark.
The scholarship offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. It will also provide a salary to the candidates for 3 years.
The Technical University of Denmark is an international elite technical university that offers a range of academy profession program opportunities for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- The studentships are awarded for a PhD degree program in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices.
- Have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering. Documented experience with optical fiber fabrication and extrusion process
- Experience with optical materials and experimental fiber-optics.
- Basic knowledge within Neurophotonics field (preferred, if any)
- An excellent academic performance record from a good scientific institution.
- For taking admission, candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering.
- If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, candidates must have to fill out the online application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a letter motivating the application (cover letter), One-page document expressing the main research interests of the applicant, Curriculum Vitae, Grade transcripts & BSc/MSc diploma – Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system and List of publications (if any)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below