Application for the PhD Scholarship in DNA Sensor/Point of Care Device for International Students in Brunei – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Brunei Darussalam University in in Brunei .
This award is open for those students who want to take part in one of these following areas utilizing the advantage of Nanotechnology (nanobiotechnology) and isothermal DNA amplification and for the broad application in Food, water and clinical diagnostics DNA Chip and Nucleic Acid Sensors, or DNA based Low-Cost Point of Care Device. The winners will receive allowances (1500.00 BND/month), free tuition and accommodation, and return travel allowances from their home country.
Established in 1985, Universiti Brunei Darussalam is the first research university that offers undergraduate and graduates studies programs. There are nine academic faculties and seven research institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must hold Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university and MUST provide evidence of English proficiency
- A background (B.Sc and M.Sc) in any of the following areas:
- Biotechnology and/or Chemical Biology, Bioanalytical Chemistry, Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, Biomaterials Sciences and Biomedical engineering.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English proficiency (IELTS 6.5 or higher) on or before the application process.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates are requested to contact immediately to Dr Minhaz Ahmed, Email: [email protected] for the application process.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts such as CV, a copy of passport at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below