Application for the PhD Scholarship in Drone Technology for Habitat Mapping in Denmark – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Technical University of Denmark in Denmark.
This educational award is open to outstanding international students who want to conduct research for three years at the university for the academic year 2020/21.The position will provide a salary to the winning candidates for 3 years.
The Technical University of Denmark is an international elite technical university that offers a range of academy profession programme opportunities for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DRONE TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for international students.
- The grant will be awarded for Postgraduate (Research) in Drone Technology for Habitat Mapping.
- Two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) in Aquatic Science & Technology or similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Previous experience in marine, aquatic or ecological research
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Some experience in planning and conducting fieldwork.
- Interest in research and for working within the field of marine and aquatic sciences.
- If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
- For taking admission, a student must have received a high grade on the master’s thesis (10 or 12). DTU does not admit PhD students with a grade point average below 6 (7-point grading scale).
DRONE TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this educational program, seekers are advised to be registered as a PhD degree student before the application deadline. After being accepted, claimants can fill in the online application form. Applications must be submitted as one pdf file containing all materials to be given consideration.
Application must include:
- Must attach the cover sheet with contact information, curriculum vitae, cover letter, grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma, and Brief research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below