Application for the PhD Scholarship in IMCRC Design Robotics for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia
The study program is designed for both Australian and international students, who want to study a PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21 in Australia. The studentship will provide the award amount of up to $30,000 per year for 3 years.
RMIT University is one of the best and largest public research universities in Australia. It offers a variety of undergraduate, masters programs and research degree programs for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian or international students are eligible.
- PhD degree in IMCRC Design Robotics.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a Master of Architecture or equivalent (such as an accredited B.Arch Hons)
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT University’s entry requirements for the Higher Degree by Research programs.
- Candidates must have a grade academic achievement of 70% or higher and a high distinction is 80% or higher.
- International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provide rand a recognize qualification
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs must be submitted via the online application. Thereafter, they should send it through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Be prepared to provide the following required documents in PDF:
- Thesis abstract – one page
- Research Proposal – 700-1,000 words (not including references and citations)
- Education and Background Statement – 500-700 words describing your personal background and contributions to diversity and equal opportunity through your academic career
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing sample publication or unpublished paper, please limit to 35 pages (not including references and citations)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) Applications are now open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below