Application for the PhD Scholarships in Advanced Research and Innovation in the Environmental Sciences (ARIES) in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The educational award is open to all international and domestic candidates who wish to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university. The University of Kent will provide a maintenance grant (2021/22 rate was £15,609) and tuition fees.
The University of Kent is a public research university with a semi-collegiate structure headquartered in Kent, England. It is a global institution with students from 158 different countries and 41% of its educational and research staff based outside the United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the Advanced Research and Innovation in the Environmental Sciences at the university.
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in a PhD degree program.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 12th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below