Application for the PhD Scholarships in Business and Regional Competitiveness, Innovation and Sustainability in Spain – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Comillas Pontifical University in Spain.
The scholarship programme is available to students who want to enroll in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023. The benefits are A 3-year contract (biannually revised), Salary of 20.759,94 € (gross) and a 90% discount on PhD fees, Research stays in leading universities, Join a vibrant and passionate research team with a strong record of publications, and Opportunity to live in the warm and interesting city of Madrid.
Comillas Pontifical University, a private university in Madrid, Spain, was founded in 1890. This institution provides courses and programmes that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees, in many fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in a Business and Regional Competitiveness, Innovation, and Sustainability.
- Doctoral candidates with a strong research motivation and interest in any Business and Finance topic close to the research areas of the program, especially if related to sustainability consumption and management, social entrepreneurship, internationalization, hydrogen studies, sustainable finance, or behavioral finance.
- Candidates must hold an MRes or MSc with good grades, a level of English equivalent to C1.
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, academic records, research proposal, cover letter, and two recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 April , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below