Application for the PhD Scholarships in Dissecting the Role of Phase Separation in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
This scholarship provided for up to 3.5 years of PhD study at the University of Surrey in the field of Biosciences and Medicine is offered to all domestic students. The applicants are required to have a good honours degree and an IELTS score of 6.5 to be eligible. The award consists of UKRI standard stipend worth £15,609, tuition fee and research support.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK applicants are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply for the PhD programme in Biosciences and Medicine offered at the University of Surrey.
- The applicants must have enthusiasm for, and commitment to, independent study.
- The applicants must have a good honours degree (upper second) in an appropriate discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to have submitted their admission applications. All applying students will be considered directly.
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications with official English translations (certificates and transcripts) to show how you meet, or expect to meet, the entry requirements
- Evidence of your English language level, if you are from a country where English isn’t the first language
- A copy of your passport, if you need a visa to study here
- A personal statement (where requested)
- A research proposal (where requested)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below