Application for the PhD Scholarships in Fuel Cells in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The aim of the programme is to support applicants who want to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university for the academic year 2022-2023. Each successful scholar will receive a salary to complete their PhD education at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s top schools and the 44th best school in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is at the UNSW Kensington Campus, which is close to the city centre, beaches, and national parks of Sydney. Sydney is always ranked as one of the best places in the world to live.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia Students are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of electrochemical energy technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells, electrolyzer, or batteries.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected journals.
- PhD programmes in Fuel Cells in the School of Chemistry.
- Students must have a master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a similar discipline.
- The applicants are required to have excellent spoken and written English.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. Candidates interested in these positions are welcome to contact Dr. Quentin Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof Chuan Zhao (email@example.com) via email
Application must include:
- Applicants must attach a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Applications that Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below