Application for the PhD Scholarships in Investigating links Between a Music Therapy Service in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
The successful applicant for this scholarship will expand this research by developing a multi-site feasibility controlled trial exploring the impact of an enhanced music therapy service for PwD and their carers on acute NHS wards through quantitative and qualitative measures. This project is part of a longstanding collaboration between CIMTR and the Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT). This successful applicant for this project will receive a Vice Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship which covers Home tuition fees and provides a UKRI equivalent minimum annual stipend for three years. For 2022/3 this will be £15,609 per year.
Anglia Ruskin University was founded in 1858 and is based in the East Anglia region of the United Kingdom. The university offers four faculties for outstanding students, namely the Faculty of Business and Law; the Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; the Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine, and Social Care; and the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in Investigating links between a music therapy service and the reduction of behavioral and psychological symptoms (BPSD) for people living with dementia in acute NHS inpatient wards
- Applicants must be international or UK citizen.
- The usual entry requirement for an MPhil is a UK honors degree in a related subject, with Upper Second Class (2:1) or First Class honors or the equivalent from another country
- If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27 February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below