Application for the PhD Scholarships in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry Interface of Biology for International Students in Denmark – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Technical University of Denmark in Denmark.
The study programme aims to support and encourage students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Birmingham Business School. Awards will be based on academic excellence as assessed from your course application. The scholars will receive up to 40% of their tuition fee for a master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university, one of the top public universities in Birmingham. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is ranked 87th. The University of Birmingham wants to be known as one of the world’s top universities. It is committed to conducting world-class research in originality, significance, and rigour.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Interface of Biology offered by the university.
- The scholarship for the PhD degree is subject to academic approval, and the candidate will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs at DTU.
- All interested candidates, irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background, are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Applicants must complete the language requirements of the university.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration; apply online via the university portal. Fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
Application must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc, MSc diploma (in English) including an official description of a grading scale
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below