Application for the PhD Scholarships in Water Electrolysis in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the UNSW in Australia.
The studentship aims to provide financial support for applicants who wish to pursue a PhD degree at this university. The program is open for the academic year 2022-2023. The University of New South Wales will provide an educational fund for high-achieving students.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a global university in Australia. With high rankings of 4th in Australia and 44th in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings), UNSW is one of the leading universities worldwide. The School of Chemistry is in the UNSW Kensington Campus, within easy reach of Sydney's CBD, sandy beaches, and national parks. Sydney is also consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Australia are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree programme in Water Electrolysis
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours Degree in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of electrochemical systems, inorganic synthesis, (electro)catalytic reactions
- Familiar with energy conversion and storage technologies such as hydrogen fuel cell, electrolyser, or batteries
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected
- Excellent spoken and written English
- To be considered for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the expressions of interest to contact Prof ChuanZhao (email@example.com) or Dr Kamran Dastafkan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application must include:
- To be considered for the research degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below