Application for the PhD Studentship for Home and International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
This studentship is available to UK, EU, and international students who want to take part in a three years PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21 in the UK. The university will provide the annual stipend of £15,009 (tax-free) for 3 years to the winning candidates
Established in 1965, The University of Warwick provides a variety of joint honours degrees, postgraduate and research degree programs that allow you to broaden your education as well as increasing your academic skills.
PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentship is available to students from all around the world.
- The grant is open to pursuing a PhD degree in Intelligent Low-Carbon Heating and Cooling Energy Technology.
- To be eligible for the award, candidates must have a 1st or 2.1 honours degree or a master’s degree at merit level.
- For admission, applicants must a master’s degree from a well-ranked public institution with a score of 85% and above will be considered.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Warwick.
PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, please make a formal application as it will be required to fulfil the usual entry criteria for admission by obtaining an unconditional offer. Details of how to make a formal application can be found here warwick.ac.uk/pgrengineering.
Application must include:
- You need to upload all required supporting documents such: CV, research proposal (maximum 3 pages) certificates, transcripts, references, English qualifications and research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below