Application for the PhD Studentship for International Students at Imperial College London in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students in the United Kingdom.
This studentship is available to students from all around the world who pursue the program. Studentships are awarded within the Department of Bioengineering. Studentships cover three years of Home-EU tuition fees and provide a 3.5-year, tax-free stipend at the standard Research Council United Kingdom rate (£16,777 per annum for 2018-19). In addition, a generous allowance is provided for research consumables and conference attendance.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned an area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home and EU candidates who meet the College’s Ph.D. program entry requirements are eligible to apply.
- Entry onto the Ph.D. program requires an undergraduate degree at 2:1 level or higher and, normally, a master’s degree with merit or higher (or non-UK equivalents) in engineering, or any of the physical sciences or mathematics.
- Available to students from all around the world.
- Applicants must meet the universities’ English Language Requirements.
FULLY FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply to any of the CBIS Ph.D. programs please visit the College’s admissions web pages to view the instructions. Within the Postgraduate Programme Search section of the online application site, search for the CBIS application form using the code BHZC. You should then complete the Bioengineering Research (CBIS) – BHZC – Academic Year 2018/2019 form.
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 29, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below