Application for the PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Exeter in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open in the United Kingdom.
The College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences at the University of Exeter in UK is pleased to announce the PhD Studentship to commence in September 2019.
Funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), the programme is open to UK/EU and International Students who obtained or be about to obtain for a First or Upper Second Class UK Honors degree.
Exeter University combines teaching excellence and a higher level of the student. They are a member of Russell Group of major research-intensive universities.
The studentship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro rata for part-time study
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF EXETER PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro rata for part-time study
- Applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honors degree, or
- The equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Natural Sciences, or other appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes are not eligible for funding.
- EU applicants who do not meet the residency requirements may still be eligible for a fees-only award
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 in IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable
UNIVERSITY OF EXETER PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
All applications must include:
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, a project of choice and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 26th February 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below