Application for the PhD Studentship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Plymouth in UK.
Candidates from the UK, EU, and rest of the world are highly desirable for this PhD program in the numerical modelling of small-scale ocean processes at the university.The educational program will provide full home/EU tuition fees plus a stipend of £14,777 per annum for up to three years.
In 1862, the University of Plymouth was known as the School of Navigation in the United Kingdom. It is a public research university which gained its university status in 1992.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and International aspirants.
- Apply for a PhD degree program to the numerical modelling of small-scale ocean processes by integrating deterministic and artificial intelligence techniques at the university.
- Testing a hypothesis that the AI methods can be used in high-resolution 3D ocean modelling
- Development of an advanced processing technique based on AI methods in order to obtain a fast and efficient model of the small-scale ocean processes.
- Simulation of high-resolution ocean processes using a combination of 3D deterministic and AI techniques.
- The university is looking for those candidates who have (at least) a first or upper second class honors degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification. And who demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Do you have an interest in this program? Enrol in a PhD degree program and for this, you need to complete an online research application format the university. After that, shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview within two weeks.
Application must include:
- You are suggested to submit a research proposal, two academic references, evidence of qualification, proof of language, CV or resume, proof of financial sponsorship, and copy of information page of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below