Application for the PhD Studentship For UK and EU Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in UK.
The call is open for the applicants with UK residency or from the EU to pursue PhD degree coursework in the entire range of disciplines at the university.The successful scholar will get the full UK/EU fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009.
Established in 1834, Newcastle University is a red brick university. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from the UK and EU.
- PhD degree in Civil Engineering and Geomatics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Marine Technology.
- To take part in this program, the applicant must be able to demonstrate a capability to undertake and benefit from research training through to completion, to qualify for a doctorate. Must attach a covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code, academic supervisor, and state how your interests and experience relate to the project and attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- For taking affirmation at the university, candidates are recommended to have a good honors degree (1st Class or 2:1 minimum) in Engineering or any related field.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to grasp this wonderful opportunity then you must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, nationality proof (ID card or passport), and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below