Application for the PhD Studentship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students at the University of Cranfield in UK.
Sponsored by Cranfield School of Management, this bursary aims to support students from the UK, EU, and rest of the world are worthy for undertaking a PhD degree program at the Cranfield University in the UK.This golden fully-funded opportunity will provide a bursary of up to £15,009 (tax-free) plus course fees for three years.
In 1946, Cranfield University was incorporated by Royal Charter. It is a British postgraduate and research-based public university which received its university status in 1969.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and Rest of the world can apply.
- They can apply for a PhD level program for building models of an existing warehouse system and proposing new operational models to improve the existing system at the university.
- Having the programming experience in a scientific language (MATLAB, R, or Python) is important for this course. You must have the necessary social skills to engage with stakeholders and to communicate their research to nontechnical audiences.
- An Ideal student will have a background in Operational Research, having built mathematical models in their MSc or Undergraduate projects, although these do not have to be at large scale.
- A brilliant candidate must have a minimum of a good postgraduate/undergraduate degree with 2.1 or higher in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
PHD FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you think that, you have the potential to complete for this program. Then follow the instructions for applying to this course candidates should need to enrol in a PhD in Leadership and Management degree course at the university and make sure to quote reference number SOM0004 within your application. If you meet the eligibility criteria successfully, then you will be automatically selected for the grant.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below