Application for the PhD Studentships in Developing Novel Genetic Disease Models for Dementia in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
Exclusively made available to Australian national students only, Successfully selected PhD candidates by Macquarie University will be provided a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend at a full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum. Eligible candidates will have a completed Honours degree in Biological/Medical Science and relevant research experience and skills.
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian national students can apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD programmes to study the Developing Novel Genetic Disease Models for Dementia at Macquarie University.
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or hold a permanent residency to be considered.
- The applicants are expected to have a record of excellent academic performance and preferably, additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the University’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- The applicants must have completed an Honours in Biological/Medical Science (or equivalent).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
- C1A – 180
- C2P – 180.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to complete the OnlineHDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System. All eligible applicants will be considered.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Grading scale
- Passport copy
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below