Application for the PhD Studentships in Improvement of Bioaerosol Parametrization in Atmospheric Models in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Hertfordshire in UK.
This study award is available for the brilliant UK, international, or EU applicants who are going to enroll in PhD degree in the United Kingdom. The University of Hertfordshire will cover a stipend of an Annual tax-free bursary of approximately £15,609, plus tuition fees (£5,590 for UK or £ 14,905 for International and EU applicants).
The University of Hertfordshire is the leading business-facing university in the United Kingdom and an industry leader. The university’s primary goal is to provide high-quality, all-encompassing educational and training options that are responsive to students’ changing requirements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, International, or EU applicants.
- PhD degree in Improvement of Bioaerosol Parametrization in Atmospheric Models Using Molecular Properties of Bioaerosols Measured by Optical Spectroscopy Methods.
- Applications are invited from individuals with a BSc (2.1 or above) or Master’s in a relevant subject, e.g., physics, meteorology, atmospheric/climate science, data science, remote sensing, mathematics, computer science, or engineering.
- experience in data analysis and numerical modeling (expected but not mandatory)
- programming skills with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, FORTRAN, C/C++, MATLAB, IDL
- This project is a combination of both experimental and computational work. We welcome applications from candidates who have experience in or are willing to support lab/field measurements and modeling.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have a certificate of English language competence (minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications must be made on the university portal in the PhD degree program first. After that, you can fill out an online application form for this scholarship. Completed applications should be emailed to the Doctoral College Admissions Team.
Application must include:
- Applicants submit a research proposal not exceeding two A4 pages, a CV, and a cover letter. You will also need to provide:
Two academic/researcher references are to be provided by the referee directly to the doctoral college
Copies of qualification certificates and transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below