Application for the PhD Studentships in Life Cycle Assessment of CHP for UK and EU Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
This PhD Scholarship offered at Brunel University London is open to home and EU country national students. To be eligible, the students must have a degree, preferably an MSc in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences. Brunel University London will provide the winning candidates with a sum of £18,000 as an annual stipend, including the outer London allowance plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for 36 months.
Brunel University London ranked at the 32nd position among European institutions and 11th among British institutions, is a public research university with a mission to benefit society through excellence in education, research, and knowledge transfer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home and EU national students are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering.
- The applicants must have skills, knowledge, and/or experience in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Process Engineering.
- The applicants must have or are expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas such as Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to E-mail the documents below as a single PDF file to email@example.com to apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your 300-word personal statement setting out why you are suitable for this position
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two references, one of which can be provided by a member of Brunel University academic staff
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below