Application for the PhD Studentships in Mathematical Sciences for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Warwick Business School in UK.
PhD degree aspirants from both UK and EU are eligible to apply for this position. The students must have undertaken a PhD study in the Department of Mathematical Science of the University of Nottingham to be eligible to receive the program fee and an annual stipend under this studentship. The selected applicants will receive a £15,285 stipend along with the tuition fee of the PhD degree undertaken at the University of Nottingham.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU Student are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to pursue a PhD degree in the field of Applied Mathematics or Fluid Dynamics taught at the School of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Nottingham.
- The applicants must be a graduate in the field of mathematics.
- The applicants need to have a 1st class degree in Mathematics, preferably at MMath/MSc level, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 55.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below