Application for the PhD Thesis Scholarship for International Students in France – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the CEMEF in France.
The program is available for all international students and aims to support their PhD studies at the CEMEF in France.The organization will give you a CIFRE Convention salary.The organization will give you a CIFRE Convention salary.
The Centre for Material Forming is a leading research center in the field of material forming which supports research projects in France.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD THESIS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign candidates.
- Participants can apply for a C-PVC Short-Term Physical Change Research program in understanding and modelling at the institute.
- The candidates must have the ability to work closely with an industrial partner.
PHD THESIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The aspirants have to submit the online application form in order to be enrolled in a PhD thesis at CEMEF.
Application must include:
- The applicants must hold an engineering degree, a Research Master’s degree or a Bac +5 equivalent. Furthermore, you need to submit curriculum vitae, one or more official and detailed records of grades obtained during your last years of study (maximum 3) and one or two letters of recommendation of teachers or internship managers.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 27th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below