Application for the PhDs (Cotutelle) Scholarships for EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The funding intends to assist international fee-paying candidates by offering financial aids programmes to help students with a 50% tuition fee waiver as an award. The grant is available for the academic session 2020/2021. The University of Kent will provide an award of a 50% reduction of the Kent tuition fees at the UK and EU rates for all talented students registered for one year.
Established in 1965, the University of Kent is known as a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It is an international university with students from 158 different nationalities and 41% of its educational and research staff outside the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHDS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the EU.
- PhD degree programme in any subject area offered by the University of Kent.
- The sponsorship will be based on having a student’s good academic excellence and research potential to apply for the programme at the University. Following are the points about how the application addresses:
- Why would the applicant be a good candidate for a jointly supervised PhD?
- Why the research development link (at the project, institution or supervisory level) would be beneficial to Kent and the named partner institution.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- To be considered for the programme, students must meet the entry requirement at the University.
PHDS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit the following documents: a research proposal letter of a maximum of 750 words telling why your supervisor thinks you would be a good candidate to receive The grants and outlining the reasons for which the proposed research link will be beneficial to the institutions involved, a CV and Academic references.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below