Application for the Philadelphia Area Chapter of the ACFE Scholarship Program in USA: 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students in USA.
The Philadelphia area chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 ACFE Scholarship Program in the USA.
This scholarship is open to those applicants who are currently full-time recognized and likewise enrolled in a recognized, four-year undergraduate or undergraduate college or university during the 2019-2020 academic Year.
In 1991, the Philadelphia area chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is one of the more than 125 global chapters sponsored by the internationally renowned Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). The primary mission of ACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white collision crime and to help identify and prevent membership in the detention.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHILADELPHIA AREA CHAPTER OF THE ACFE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Scholarship applicants must currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2019 – 2020 academic year at an accredited, four-year undergraduate or graduate college or university.
- He or she must also be local residents (Eastern PA, Central/South NJ, or Delaware), attending local college or university.
- Applicants must have a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance, criminal justice or related field and demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud
PHILADELPHIA AREA CHAPTER OF THE ACFE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the scholarships, the applicants must send completed application with all applicable attachments electronically.
How to Apply:
- Submit a completed ACFE Philadelphia Area Chapter Scholarship application within the stated deadline
- Provide Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted on behalf of the applicant.
- The reference must be familiar with why the applicant is interested in pursuing a career related to fraud deterrence, detection, investigation, etc., and should include the reason in the recommendation letter
- At least one recommendation letter should be furnished by a professor teaching a relevant course. The applicant is solely responsible for furnishing the information in its entirety.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below