Application for the Philip Deibert PhD International Scholarship in Planning in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in UK.
The Scholarship aims to encourage and support an academically excellent domestic or international student who wants to undertake doctoral study in the subject area of planning. The University of Auckland offers one scholarship that will be awarded every three years, for a period of up three years and will include a stipend of up to $27,600 per annum plus a contribution towards compulsory fees for domestic and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy and compulsory international student health insurance, where applicable, of up to $7,250.
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHILIP DEIBERT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Must have completed a significant research project, dissertation, or thesis, at the university level.
- You need to have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a master’s degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
- PhD degree program in the field of Planning.
- Candidate must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 (6.50 for M?ori or Pacific candidates) or above in that program to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
PHILIP DEIBERT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the doctoral degree program at the University of Auckland. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
Application must include:
- Must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below