Application for the Physics Departmental Funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
We illustrate that this educational award is specially activated for the UK, EU, and International aspirants in order to pursue either PhD Physics or MSc by Research at York in the UK.The free education opportunity will either cover 50% or 100% tuition fees.
The University of York is located to the South-east of the city of York. It is a collegiate plate glass research university which was founded in 1963.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHYSICS DEPARTMENTAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the UK, EU, and overseas acceptable.
- Students can either pursue a PhD physics or MSc by Research within the Department of Physics at the university.
- You must not hold any other award from any other department of the university.
- For being considered to the award, all interested applicants are required to take admission in a PhD Physics or MSc by Research degree program at the university.
PHYSICS DEPARTMENTAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to take the award, candidates have to complete the online application form and provide a short statement on why they should be considered for the fund.
Application must include:
- These departmental awards are awarded on a competitive basis using the criteria of academic merit, financial need and you must have supervisor support.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below