Application for the Physics Global PhD Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The fully-funded award is open for applicants who able to start their degree in September 2020 at the University of St Andrews. The School of Physics and Astronomy will provide an award that will cover full tuition fees for the period spent up to 3.5 years at the University of St Andrews. The scholar will also get a stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate (the 2019-2020 annual rate is £15,009). For the period spent at the University of Bonn, the student could obtain funding to help with living and maintenance costs.
The University of St Andrews has a world-class reputation and provides a diverse range of social activities plus sports clubs. Founded in 1413, it offers more than 900 undergraduate courses and a large number of postgraduate opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible
- The studentship will award for Postgraduate Research (Doctoral) study at the School of Physics and Astronomy.
- Candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must not already hold a doctoral degree or be enrolled for a doctoral degree program at the University of St Andrews or at another institution
- All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Candidates, whose primary language is not English, should provide evidence of English proficiency. Candidates can check full English language requirements here.
GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this fully-funded studentship, applicants need to apply for admission as a doctoral student at St Andrews School of Physics and Astronomy. Note: Indicate in the application that you would like to be considered for this Global St Andrews scholarship (reference Keeling).
Application must include:
- CV or résumé, a research proposal, an academic written work sample in English, Two academic references (original signed), transcripts and degree certificates, and evidence of English proficiency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below