Application for the Physics Success Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
All students that demonstrate academic excellence in their examinations are eligible to apply. Undergraduate programmes can be undertaken by any international or domestic student. The scholarship is valued at £2,000.
The University of Manchester is a public research university is one of the top public universities in Manchester that respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHYSICS SUCCESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate study programmes in the field of Physics at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence in their examinations.
- Applicants should check the specific entry requirements for the course they are interested in.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0.
PHYSICS SUCCESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below