Application for the Pilecki Fellowship for International Students in Poland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Pilecki Institute in Poland.
The program is available to junior and senior researchers. Junior researchers who are pursuing their doctoral degree, and senior researchers who hold a PhD or Doctoral degree across the humanities and social sciences, are eligible. Fellows of the program will receive the following benefits: Senior Visiting Fellows will get a stipend of EUR 3,000 per month, and Junior Visiting Fellows will receive EUR 2,000 per month. The award will cover accommodation and living expenses in Warsaw and health insurance. The Pilecki Institute will offer office space, in-house research and administrative facilities, internet access, as well as other services. The Pilecki Institute will provide travel expenses for flying in-out as well as additional travel expenditures for project-related research trips.
The Pilecki Institute is a research institution in Poland. It is a Polish government institution that was founded on 9 November 2017.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PILECKI FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Both researchers representing all the following disciplines in the humanities and social sciences. Especially modern history, sociology, political science, international relations, law studies and political philosophy.
- The applicant must check all the given criteria:
- For Junior Candidate Fellowship;
- Must currently be pursuing their doctoral degree at the dissertation stage. Or have recently obtained a PhD in an academic institution outside Poland in one of the academic disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
- Must have at least one publication. Preferably in the area of Central/East European studies, Polish studies, Holocaust studies, totalitarianism, and WW II or other related subjects.
- For Senior Candidate Fellowship;
- Must hold a PhD/Doctoral degree in the humanities or social science from an academic institution outside of Poland. And have at least ten years of post-Doctoral research experience.
- Must have a proven record of research and publications related to the research mentioned above areas.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements as will required at the time of application.
- Must speak fluent English (C1 and above).
PILECKI FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- An application form that comprises: 1) an academic curriculum vitae, 2) a research project proposal, 3) a research work schedule to be done in Poland, 4) list of publications, 5) a Personal Data Protection statement (view the attached file), and 6) a letter of recommendation from junior.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below