Application for the Plant Breeding Scholarship Bursary for International Students in New Zealand 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Massey University in New Zealand.
This wonderful opportunity is specially designed for those applicants from New Zealand and International who want to take their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the field of plant breeding at Massey University.The free education grant will provide up to $1000 per annum.
Massey University was established in 1927 as a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. It is the second largest university of New Zealand and has a good range of courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PLANT BREEDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants and New Zealand participants are eligible.
- They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the field of Plant Breeding at the university.
- Must enroll as full-time students who have a genuine interest in plant breeding. Current and prospective applicants both are eligible to apply.
- Excellent English language proficiency is a must for studying at the university.
PLANT BREEDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform you that, you must complete your admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the university before applying to an award. After that, please read the section for current and prospective students for applying to the grant.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below