Application for the Plymouth Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Plymouth University in UK.
The educational program is open for international students who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Applicant will receive £2000 off your tuition fees in year one.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PLYMOUTH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students (non-EU) can apply for these endowments.
- The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated in the list. Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these endowments. Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
PLYMOUTH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- None required. If you’ve applied for a masters degree programme for September 2017 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this application if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application. If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the program in your conditional offer letter. Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the Award and issue your unconditional offer letter or confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS). See terms and conditions for details.
Application must include:
- Upload a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below