Application for the Plymouth International Academic Excellence Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Plymouth in UK.
Respectively, this opportunity is available for international students and aims to support candidates in consummating their undergraduate degree at UOP in the UK. The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fee for year one to the winning candidates.
The University of Plymouth was established as School of Navigation in 1862 and received its university status in 1992. It is a public university which is the 38th largest university in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PLYMOUTH ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all international students.
- They can join an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- You must hold a strong academic record.
- Along with the above process, candidates have to maintain a grade of 70% or above and also need to meet the English Language requirements.
PLYMOUTH ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying to the award, please secure your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- After securing your place, complete the award application form and send it with a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below