Application for the Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK 2019/20 is now open at the University of Portsmouth in the UK.
Applications are invited for Fully-funded Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for exceptional International students at University of Portsmouth starting in October 2019.
We’re proud to be a breath of fresh air in the academic world – a place where everyone gets the support they need to achieve their best. We’re always discovering. Through the work we do, we engage with our community and world beyond our hometown. We don’t fit the mould, we break it. We educate and transform the lives of our students and the people around us. We recruit students for their promise and potential and for where they want to go.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PORTSMOUTH GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- You’ll need a good first degree from an internationally recognised university (minimum second class or equivalent, depending on your chosen course) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- In exceptional cases, we may consider equivalent professional experience and/or Qualifications.
English Language Requirements: English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
PORTSMOUTH GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find potential project areas/projects. Within each, you’ll find more details about important things, such as entry requirements.
- Next, get in touch with the named project supervisor; to help speed up the application process, forward your CV and (where applicable) an outline of your research idea too.
- Apply online and make sure that you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline. Please note: to be considered for this studentship, you must quote the relevant project code in your application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 17, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below