Application for the Post-Doctoral International Positions in Secure Joint Wireless Communications and Sensing in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
This position can be filled by any international or domestic candidate. An ideal candidate for this position will have a PhD degree in a relevant field, fluency in English, and mathematical analysis skills. Selected candidates will be offered this position for up to 2 years with a salary. The selected candidates will be provided full-time employment, with a monthly salary paid at Chalmers for a maximum of two years (1+1) at the Department of Electrical Engineering.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centered solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POST-DOCTORAL INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and students from Sweden are both eligible to apply.
- Postdoctoral position at the Department of Electrical Engineering at Chalmers is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have skills in mathematical analysis are essential, particularly communication theory, statistical signal processing, and optimization theory, as well as machine learning for wireless communications.
- The applicants must have a recent PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Communication, or similar.
- The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
POST-DOCTORAL INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students that are interested to apply for this position are first required to submit an admission application via the univeristyadmissions portal. To be considered for the position, students must mark their applications with Ref 20210324 and submit them in English.
Application must include:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 9th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below