Application for the Post Doctoral Research Associate Positions for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of the Highlands and Islands in UK.
All students that hold an interest to undertake research individually and as a member of a wider research team from across the UHI partnership are eligible to apply. International and domestic students can both apply for this position and gain up to £36,633 per annum upon being selected.
The University of the Highlands and Islands is a tertiary university composed of Academic Partners which are the 13 colleges and research institutions in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland delivering higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POST DOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for and Post-Doctoral Research Associate at the Institute of Northern Studies at the University of Highlands and Islands.
- The applicants must be able to deliver personal research that is aligned to the Institute for Northern Studies and the DFG/AHRC funded project “The Norse and the Sea” and through this work contribute to UHI outputs.
- The students must have relevant academic qualifications.
- The students are required to have language skills as per the requirements of the institute.
POST DOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates can click ‘Apply Now’ on this page to submit their applications for the position. Students who meet the eligibility criteria and have a relevant application will be considered.
Application must include:
- Supporting Statement
- Cover letter
- Letters of recommendation
- Copies of qualifications or similar
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 22nd February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below