Application for the Global MBA Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the George Brown College in Canada.
This merit-based award will be provided to international applicants who hold a minimum GPA of 3.5 and undertake a full-time post-secondary certificate programme. Students at the forefront in community and extracurricular activities are eligible and will be considered for the award. The selected international students will receive benefits towards the overall cost of pursuing a Post-Secondary certificate programme at George Brown College.
George Brown College is a public, fully accredited college standing tall at 1st position among all Research Colleges in Canada with a mission to continually improve George Brown College programs, academic policies, and quality assurance processes to ensure that all graduates have the requisite knowledge and skills to be effective practitioners, meet employer and community needs, and pursue future studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POST-SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The students must be international students.
- The students must be enrolled in a full-time programme.
- The applicants are eligible to apply for all certificates in Post-Secondary programmes taught at George Brown College.
- Applicants from all international countries are eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 to be admitted to a Post-Secondary degree programme at the college.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL – 84, MELAB – 85, PTE Academic – 60, and CAEL – 70.
POST-SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply using the official online platform of the university. There is no separate application required for the opportunity . During the time of applications, the students must select theInternational Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
Application must include:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of Passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below