Application for the Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Princeton Society of Fellows at the Princeton University in USA.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral program. Fellows must reside in or near Princeton during the academic year.Fellows are provided with a salary of approx. $88,800 per year, benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a shared office, a personal computer, and other resources. Fellows are expected to reside in or near Princeton during the academic year in order to attend weekly seminars and participate fully in the intellectual life of the Society. For the 2018-2021 competition, we received 841 applications for four postdoctoral fellowships.
The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts seeks to support innovative interdisciplinary approaches to scholarship and teaching in the humanities and humanities-related social and natural sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants holding the PhD at the time of application must have received the degree.
- Applicants not yet holding the PhD must have completed a substantial portion of the dissertation – approximately half – at the time of application. Successful candidates must fulfill all requirements for the Ph.D., including the filing of the dissertation.
- Fellowships are awarded in the Liberal Arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences.
- Candidates for/recipients of doctoral degrees in Education, Jurisprudence and from Princeton University are not eligible.
- International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- The Society of Fellows seeks a diverse and international pool of applicants and especially welcomes those from underrepresented backgrounds.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be submitted via the online portal by the application deadline, August 6, 2019. Mailed, emailed or faxed partial or complete applications cannot be considered.
Application must include:
- Transcript, School Report, Counselor Recommendation, Two (2) Teacher Recommendations, Mid-year School Report.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 6, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below