Application for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Position for International Students in Brazil – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Federal University of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
The program is open for the international and domestic students who want to apply for the postdoctoral fellowship at the Federal University of Sao Paulo. The educational bursary will provide the monthly payment of R$ 7.373,10 and a single additional payment technical reserve equivalent to 15% of the annual fellowship intended to subsidize academic activities related to the research project. Applicants residing more than 350km from São Paulo-SP (217.48 miles), Brazil, may request additional funding for installation as well as cost transportation.
Established in 1933, the Federal University of Sao Paulo is a university in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is one of the most prestigious universities in the country, attracting students from all over Brazil and neighboring countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Mechanisms of virulence
- and pathogenicity expressed by strains of Candida spp. Throughout episodes of persistent candidemia.
- The candidate must have completed the PhD less than 7 (seven) years ago.
- The scholarship assumes exclusive dedication to the research project.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree with excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must have an English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English – CAE or CPE certificates which are from non-English speaking countries.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, applicants have to submit their documents via email and send it to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants have to submit the Lattes Curriculum for Brazilian candidates or Curriculum Vitae for foreign candidates, ORCID with links to publications, Letter of motivation from the candidate, Letter of recommendation signed by your mentor and PhD degree certificate/ diploma.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below